Our satisfied customers include:
Davis, Polk & Wardell, Paul Weiss, Crowell & Moring, Squire Sanders & Dempsey, Sidley Austin, White & Case, Richards, Layton and Finge, Wilmer Hale, Hughes, Hubbard and Reed, Arnold & Porter, Drinker, Biddle & Reath, Simpson, Thacher and Bartlett, Jones Day, Sidley Austin, Weil Gotshal & Manges, King & Spaulding, Baker & Hostetler, Squire, Sanders, McDermitt, Will & Emery, Greenberg, Traurig, Holland & Hart, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, Calwalder, Wickersham & Taft, Squire Sanders & Dempsey, Morrison & Foerster, and Finnegan Henderson
Hundreds of attorneys like you depend upon our publications for their excellent summaries and analyses of reported decisions. Why? Because our exceptionally experienced legal staff has a deep understanding of their subjects and a unique ability to highlight what’s most important to your work. For example, the Editors of our Security Reform Act Litigation Reporter are partners at Orrick, Herrington and Sutcliffe. Law professors and experienced attorneys edit our other publications.
Our publications are distinctive because:
- We read all the cases in order to separate out and prioritize important decisions. If it is unclear as to why the court ruled as it did, we consult the briefs.
- We describe the most important holding in the headline and first paragraph of each summary. Then we present you with facts in sufficient detail to enable you to easily understand how the law was applied.
- We often add Editor’s Notes that comment on the significance of the decisions. In addition to publishing original articles, we read and include the most insightful blogs for our Best of the Blogs section.
- We sponsor Round Tables where practitioners opine on the significance of especially important decisions. For example, the links on the left side of this page open to Round Tables on Proof of Market Efficiency in Securities Cases; Proof of Predominance of Damage Issues After Comcast v. Behrend; Protecting Customer Data After the Target Breach; and Fee-Shifting Bylaws after ATP Tours.
- We publish 150-page monthly hardcopy editions and searchable PDFs that often run over 700 pages because they include all the links in the hardcopy. Interim editions and frequent bulletins will keep you abreast of important decisions quickly.
- Our issues feature articles, outlines, editorials, summaries of the recent decisions, a topical index, recent developments in pending cases, legislation, and regulatory matters, and full-text copies of important decisions.
The links to our seven publications at the top of this page provide more specific descriptions and sample issues. You may request a 60-day risk-free trial. We hope you will take this opportunity to join customers who, during our 35-year history, have decided to renew their subscriptions at an average rate of nearly 90%.
-Neil J. Cohen, Publisher
What Our Customers Say
The Reporter probes beneath the surface of reported opinions in major cases and gives to the reader ready access to the cutting-edge arguments made by leading practitioners in the field. It is a critical tool for anyone seriously interested in staying ahead of developing legal trends in the area.–A. Gilchrist Sparks, III, Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell